Portugal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portugal

Post by 

Jane Seymour
on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Charles III, Duke of Savoy- [/b]often called Charles the Good, was the husband of Beatrice of Portugal.

Ferdinand of Portugal, Duke of Guarda and Trancoso-
Younger Brother to Isabella of Portugal. Ferdinand was born in Abrantes on 5 June 1507. At birth, he was made Duke of Guarda by his father. He was also Lord of Alfaiates, Sabugal and Abrantes, and Mayor of Trancoso, Lamego and Marialva.In 1530 he married Guiomar Coutinho, 5th Countess of Marialva and 3rd Countess of Loulé, a rich heiress from a Portuguese noble family. The marriage was arranged by King John III of Portugal, Ferdinand's older brother. The couple settled in Abrantes, where their two children were born: a daughter, Luisa (born in 1531), and a son, born on 1 August 1533, who died shortly after his birth. Luisa, his only surviving child, died in October 1534. Ferdinand himself died one month later, on 7 November 1534, in Abrantes. He is buried in the Church of Saint Dominique of Abrantes. His widow, Guiomar Coutinho, died one month later, on 9 December

Edward of Portugal, 4th Duke of Guimarães- He had as tutor André de Resende, who later wrote Duarte's biography. He also loved hunting and was quite a good musician. He was brother to Isabella of Portugal

André de Resende-
the father of archaeology in Portugal, a Dominican friar. He spent many years traveling in Spain, France and Belgium, where he corresponded with Erasmus and other learned men. He was also intimate with King John III and his sons.

Manuel Vila
-
Ambassador at Portuguese court.He is a fictional character, his story is all yours to make.

Katniss Everdeen-lady in waiting to Beatrice Of Portugal. Princess of Portugal. She is a fictional character, hers story is all yours to make.

Eva Marìn-lady in waiting to Catherine of Austria, Queen of Portugal. She is a fictional character, hers story is all yours to make.

Robert Braun-Ambassador at Portuguese court. He is a fictional character, his story is all yours to make.

Louis of Portugal-Duke of Beja. Older brother to Isabella and Beatrice of Portugal. He participated in the Conquest of Tunis.uís succeeded his father as the Duke of Beja and was also made Constable of the Kingdom  and Prior of the Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, with its Portuguese headquarters in the town of Crato.

Francesca de Silva -Lady-in-waiting to Catherine of Portugal (Queen of Portugal). She is a fictional character, hers story is all yours to make.

Beatrice of Portugal-sister to Isabella of Portugal

Last edited by Jane Seymour on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 9 times in total

Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting

Lady-in-waiting for : Anne Boleyn

http://thetudors.forumsr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Portugal

Post by 

Joining
on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:38 am

Hello! Am I allowed ti sign up as Edward.
Joining

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Nan Saville
on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:36 am

Edward of Portugal is yours if you want Smile

Nan Saville
Lady-in-waiting

Partner : Thomas Tallis
Lady-in-waiting for : Anne Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Guest...
on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Hello it's been a while since I have last been on here, I use to portray several characters. I was wondering if Beatrice of Portugal is available?
Guest...

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Amelia Cleves
on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:53 pm

Hello, yes she is. We have account for her so I can give you her info.

Username : Beatrice of Portugal
Pasworrd: tudor123

Amelia Cleves
Viscountess Cherwell

Partner : Nicholas Perci

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Guest...
on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:57 pm

Thank you
Guest...

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Amelia Cleves
on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:00 pm

You're welcome.

Amelia Cleves
Viscountess Cherwell

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Beatrice of Portugal
on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Where do I comment what model I am and rank because it's saying the threads are locked.

Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal

Back to top Go down

Post by 

Amelia Cleves
on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:29 pm

I see you found the right ones Smile

Amelia Cleves
Viscountess Cherwell

Back to top Go down